June 18 – 20, 2017
Prior to the conference
- Track 1: TCR track chairs will set up a listserv for their track, share all the research visions, and circulate any relevant materials (e.g., key articles). TCR track chairs will work with their track’s members to prepare for the conference based on the plans proposed in their track.
- Track 2: TCR track chairs will work with their track’s members to prepare for the conference based on the plans proposed in their track
Sunday, June 18
- Optional: Workshop from 9am to 4pm (time could change) – note that those who attend the workshop would have the option to pay to stay on-campus an extra night on the evening of Saturday, June 17.
- Arrival from 2pm to 5pm
- 5pm to 6pm: Track chairs only: Best Practices for leading a dialogical session
- Evening activity at 6pm: Cocktail party/light dinner with entertainment
Monday, June 19
- Morning meeting from 9am to 12pm
- Discussions of social problems or working sessions lunch and informal discussion from 12:15pm to 1:30pm
- Afternoon from 2pm to 5pm
- Continued development of initial ideas and working sessions
- Evening activity: Cocktail party and light dinner with a frank discussion on gender.
Tuesday, June 20
- Morning meeting to finalize ideas for further discussion or publication from 9am to 12pm
- Box lunch and wrap up to bring groups together from 12:30 to 2pm
- Depart for home or NYC at 2:30pm